Tuesday, January 20

Inauguration...

Wow!! That's one word to describe the multitude of emotione I've had today. Pride is another. Pride in my country & pride in the leader of it. Many have said that Obama is simply a pop fad, but I disagree. He's more than a phase, more than someone whom the youth has grabbed onto because of his cool & new-ness...he's inspirational. He's a man who no matter ur ethnicity you can look up to & believe him. Writing this almost makes me cry when I think of the impact this has had on us. I, at first, was extremely doubtful of his abilities & was one of the people who thought he was a celebrity. But he won me over w. His eloquent & meaningful speeches and his impending impact he'd have. I truly never thought that id see anyone but a white person as president, im glad I was proved wrong. Im also so ecstatic that my little brother, who's 5, will look in a history book & see someone who looks like him...(really, my bro looks JUST like Obama. Its the ears!! Lol babybama!!)
-proud to be a part of this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.