Tuesday, October 7

Brooklyn Girls...

So I keep listening to my new fave song "Brooklyn Girls" by Charles Hamilton and the more I do the more offended I become!! why?? Mostly at the line "They aint nutin like them Brooklyn Girls"...I dont think BK girls are thattt poppin!! lol(no offence Feiker!!). I think the problem is that Manhattan girls, or Harlem chicks more specificcaly, are a lot lazier than girks from BK. -I am totally not mentioning girls from Queens or any of the other 2 boroughs because BK girls are better than them ;-]) I think it comes from us being from Manhattan, NEW YORK CITY!! Everywhere we are held as thee NYC, and therefore have gained some cocky-ness from it. Brooklyn girls have more to prove, i mean up until the new millennium they were famous for bad accents and bad neighborhoods. We Harlemnites have been basking in popularity for years now, and as well deserved as it is, us girls have lost some of our go-getter mentality. Thats why Brooklyn girls, as well as their borough(hello, Williamsburg is poppin) have gotten this far. So i wanna use this song as momentum for us Manhattan girls, from Wall Street to Inwood, to stand up. Put some effort back in your game...we cant let these other boroughs take our throne!!

lmfao...this was such a dumb blog!! Im a losaaa x5!!!

-xoxo Toriella

No comments: