Thursday, May 7

Don't you ever wonder...

So im sitting on the train thinking (I do some of my best thinking on
the train) about our race. No, not black people, but humans. There will
be a day when we no longer exist, that day could be in 10 years, 100
years, or 1000, but it will come*. There's a show coming on the Histosy
channel I believe, and its about what happens after us, it looks cool.
But its also scary. Im not much into a religion and I always wonder
where we come from, how & why did we form?? See, religion answers these
questions, so the religion-less are left with unanswered questions. And
truthfully, I don't want to think enough to answer them, because with
that thinking might come paranoia and other stresses. Life is such a
mystery, we are such a puzzle, will we ever be solved??

*or maybe it'll happen in 2012...

-xotoriella
Its xoxo ;-)

1 comment:

Gambitt said...

The Mayans got everybody spooked.

2000 Nastradumus shit...whoops...I mean Nostradamus shit all over again.

Religion doesn't really answer those questions but gives you comfort. Which is an illusion. I'mma chill there cause the rest is kinda sensative. I guess I find the African/Egyptian myths...reincarnations comfortable. Far as the world itself.....more worried about the weather being the thing that causes us a future problem.