Wednesday, May 6

I am soo over...

RIHANNA!! She's done for me. I never thought she was a great entertainer nor is she a great public persona. Im not hating on her, many will probably disagree with me, but I do wish that people would stop giving her so much attention. Her style is cool, I guess, but as of late she seems to be trying wayy too hard; wearing every trend imaginable at the same time. She's a music star right?? Well, wheres the music?? She's been canceling shows left & right,not that she was ever a good performer, citing her being still affected by the C. Breezy beat down, yet she can go out and party every night. Im just bored with her. Truly. Really. She needs to go away. Ms. Keri Baby is here, fall back Rih.

-xotoriella

6 comments:

Gambitt said...

I feel you to an point.
I am getting alittle tired of the shit though, pictures are everywhere. I can't go to one website of any kind that won't have one pic of this girl posted for nothing to even do with the site. Speaking of, isn't the case supposed to be over soon or is it? Cause maybe then the talk will die and the music will come......a year later. Bet.

Repryx said...

Very Suprised Charles Hasnt Commented yet

Tori Cheyenne said...

lol...doubt he will. but yea Rihanna annoys me on soo many levels, really. and she still with CB which is even more of a turn off. smh she needa go

Gambitt said...

...oh and I didn't notice the Keri comment....but she's over rated. Yea I said it.

...tired of the vids on the net of Wayne and Kayne smacking an "ass" that Keri doesn't have.

whamp whamp whaaaaamp

Tori Cheyenne said...

lol...maybe she is, but at least she can sing, she writes and her performances seem to get better. Rihanna can do none of that. lol

But I prefer Beyonce to them all!! (say something bout her & you gonna get cut!! ) lol

Gambitt said...

You got me there. Bee is the truth.