Sunday, May 3

UM...

Today was crazy, and it was all due to this little ol' blog of mine. Apparently some things I've said in my posts have gotten under people's skin. I had this whole big post written out that I was gonna call people out on, but I've decided against it. See, while I was writing it "Think Twice" by Yung Nate, Charles Hamilton & SHow TuFli was playing. I took that as a sign, and decided not to post it. Its truly not worth it. They say that you should choose your battles wisely, and this isn't a battle that I want to fight because I have already won. Im growing up, Im learning and Im happy, if that isn't winning then idk what is. So to the person(s) who took offense to my post, sorry that you did. That wasn't my intention. Or maybe it was and I just didn't know it...Lol. It was really just a vent for me...I like to vent...

And I will continue to vent on MY blog. If you don't like it don't read it. Simple.
This shit is fun for me, and i'll be damned if I let others ruin it. Never.

And this is truly why im still single...at least I still got my Lova tho ;-)

-xotoriella

No comments: