Friday, June 26

"The Business!" event hosted by Parle Mag. part 1.

Tonight I had the privelege of going to a show tonight on the east side of Manhattan held byParle Magazine and featuring artist Yung Nate. It kind of got off to a slow start, but an early performance by B/A kicked ish off. I took loads of pictures and since it was open mic night I got to see some new talent. Check it out!!

Scriyl Cooper!! Dope Lyricist!! Myspace also type his name into Youtube for more of his work!!

Lure, crazy good rapper and she's featured on the upcoming B/A & Yung Nate project "Deal with No Deal". Heres her Myspace & Twitter!! :-)

Danny Atoms, cool artist who is gonna get better with experience. Website & Myspace

Celina Jade. Shes a good singer with some great stage prescense. Myspace & Twitter. She performed with HdaBoss whose music can be found on his Myspace and follow him on Twitter.

One of my personal faves Nicolette!! She's 17 & poppin!! She's also really nice!! She's signed to LL Cool J's label(or represented by him) and is featured on his new album. She spits like guys years older than her. Loves it!! Myspace

-Tori Cheyenne
_

2 comments:

Gambitt said...

Good coverage my girl, props to u, seriously.

Tori Cheyenne said...

thanks!! i really enjoyed myself, my 1t time doing one of these so that means lots!! =]