Thursday, June 18

Yes!! New Music From Yung Nate...coming soon!!

Finally, Favo Yung Nate is coming out with a solo project!! Its about damn time, it seems like everyone but him has dropped some. Perhaps he was saving the best for last?? Lol. Set to come out July 8th and entitled "Deal with no Deal", we can expect some fire from this man. Cant wait!!

Get familiar---> Yung Nate's blog

P.s Im a little confused as to whether this is strictly a Yung porject or a Yung Nate & B/A project. Ill update when I find out, but both would be spectacularrrrrrr!! 

-Tori Cheyenne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 300 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 210 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?