Friday, June 19

New Music from Rihanna....why??

Was doing my daily look through my fave blog sites and saw this on "Bossip.com", new music from Rihanna. I clicked it only because Im not used to hearing about her musically, and I wanted to see if this song was any good. Sadly, it isn't, at least to me anyways. The beat sounds like "Ms. Independent" by Ne-yo and I dont understand what she is saying at all!! After a few listens I realize that she's saying "Te Amo"(which is also the name of the song) however with the way she's singing it sounds a hot mess!! She needs to come better, because people are getting sick of this broad. 

Listen/Download--->"Te Amo" by Rihanna

Apparently the song is about a girl telling another woman that she likes her only as a friend and is not a lesbian. *dead*

-Tori Cheyenne

No comments: