Monday, June 22

So Sad :'(

Jon & Kate Gosselin have filed for divorce!! I am so sad, truly. I have fallen in Love with this family and have watched them grow over the years, so hearing this is a shame. I dont know who is to blame for this, is it Kate's over-bearing ways, is it Jon's rumored infedility or is it the curse of the reality show/ the media. Perhaps, its all three. These three things probably became to much for parents who also had to deal with 8 very young, personalities. Im kind of hoping that they find the Love that they once had, because I dont beleive that they worked hard at finding a solution. This goes back to my previous post where I discussed our lack of work when it comes to relationships. I really cant call what happened with these guys, I can only feel sad for the 10 people affected by it. And on another note, I cant stand "Aunt Beth" and her husband, selling out family like that. Really, they are not good people what so ever!!!!! ugh Im. gonna watch the "Big Announcement" show at 9, with sad eyes the whole time. 


-Tori Cheyene

No comments: