Monday, June 15

"You're vagina is amazing!!"

Its pretty late and with the late hours comes less & less to watch on tv. Right now, im watching "Oxygen" which is now playing "Talk Sex with Sue Johanson". I remember this show from when I was younger and found it soo interesting, but now I just find it weird. I wonder who thought to gine this old, grandma type woman a show in which she explicitly discusses sex. I wouldnt want to talk to my grandma about sex, so why would I want to talk to her. Id rather a woman whos middle aged and sexy, someone who looks like they still have sex!! Lol. I know that she's very qualified for this, but still...its weird. Especially when she says things like "You're vagina will never break and can fit many sizes of penis...Stick your finger into his anus...help him with his erection...etc" We need a new face on sex...lol 

-Tori Cheyenne 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never seen that show but the idea of it just seems awkward lol

Gambitt said...

^^^...word =|

Tori Cheyenne said...

lol...watch Oxygen late night on weekdays. been on for years!!

Kim said...

LOL you know what... I defiantly agree with you! A new face on sex would be great. I mean I laughed when I saw it for the first time...