Thursday, July 30

BET's version of "Platinum Weddings"?? LOL

Its hard to muster the words that can explain my initial reaction to this. I lie, it was on of complete laughter with a touch of shock. I know not all weddings can be fancy, expensive affairs but goddamn must you look like you at a cookout with your spray painted tees, jeans and wedding dress?!?! This is just too ghetto but I guess that we should commend them on getting married when most of our people don't. Peep le madness beelow...







Well, they are bringing cultures together, saw the "just like mami" on baby girl's dress?? Its not just ghetto speak, its actually Spanish. We could learn a lot about race relations from this lovely couple... :-)

oh and thanks to my boo Massy for this ;-)

-Tori Cheyenne

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What....what the fuck am I seeing here? It is hilarious and so very, very retarded. Why? SO MANY QUESTIONS

FAZE said...

woooooww!!! nice blog btw. follow mine if you'd like.

narcissiticoptimist.blogspot.com