Thursday, July 23

Spotlight: Holly Sigmon

I am a big fan of art, and while I post mostly on entertaintment there's ALWAYS room for art in my life. This post features a co-worker of mine with extra-ordinary talent who goes by Holly Sigmon (well its her name) based in Brooklyn, New York but raised in good old Detroit, Michigan. Her art is really great, I am always jealous of people with creative skills. Her paintings show people in an amazing light and I find the ones that feature women to be extremely beautiful. They also have great use of color to them, and I like color. Before I embarrass myself even more trying to sound like I have any knowledge in the art arena besides being able to say "oh pretty" Ill let you see for yourself. :-)




-Tori Cheyenne

2 comments:

young bliss said...

really talented...shes dead nice..y the hell she at urban lol i wana meet her

holly said...

thanks for the plug, boo.
your blog reminds me of my old blog. i think it was www.strictlynasty.blogspot.com. it was pretty ridiculous coming from a little korean though. hahah.
-holly.