Tuesday, March 24

"Dilemma" Official Video...lmfao!!

About five years after the song became a hit on the airwaves, Nelly & Kelly Rowland have finally released the official version of the video to the track "Dilemma". Neither artist appears in the video, but, I think the emotion of the song is captured anyway...enjoy!!



I dont know about you guys but I think shawty is banging, see when she threw on that fitted?? OWWW!!! This video is FIRE!!!!! Idk who directed it but Thumbs up!!

lmao @ the tags!! hahaha!!

-xotoricheyenne.blogspot.com

5 comments:

HeroHalo (H2) said...

This is just more evidence that white people will do ANYTHING to try and be as dope as we are.

While this video is mildly offensive to my eyes, it WAS pretty tuff how she threw on the fitted...

...I just can't help how OFFBEAT she is, tho. I mean like...damn? Do you have be on "Dancing With The Stars" to be white with rhythm?

Tori Cheyenne said...

lmfao!! You are right on!! loll
old girl tried tho, gotta give her that rite??

Anonymous said...

I'm mad shorty was tryna make it clap tho lol...that was wild smh lol

Neya said...

i'm mad she doin dat...and he body is dead nasty i neva say a fat girl wit little ass titis and no ass and a big gut ewwww...smh

Neya said...

i'm mad she doin dat...and he body is dead nasty i neva say a fat girl wit little ass titis and no ass and a big gut ewwww...smh