Tuesday, March 10

She's a Flirt

I am a flirt. I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm charming & I have developed the skill over time. So...why not use it?? lol...naw but I don't abuse it. Don't lead guys on. So when I flirt with a guy its cuz I do have intentions. I dont say shit for no reason. ya digg?? This trait of mine gets me in trouble on occasion, like with girls mostly. I be flirting with they "man", and they "man" be flirting back( see the need for quotes. lol). I would never just flirt with a guy if I ain't feel a vibe. Tho, my vibes seem to be tweakin' as of late. Yea. So if I'm flirting with you, I'm diggin you shawty ;-)

I flirt with girls too. Not on some "I'm feeling you type" shit, but I charm em. It helps people like you. lol

I'm a charmer. And niggas are snakes. So i do my job. get it??

If you don't. Bloop.

-xoxo

No comments: