Monday, March 30

RANT!!

START. Time for a motherfuckin rant.
So im on the A train heading uptown frm work & as I told ya b4 I like to ride trains & think. I don't like for guys to try & talk 2 me. So im sitting, thinking and a pass-over dude comes on train. He soon makes a beeline for the seat next 2 me. There's a newspaper on it(who's article I just finished reading. Gun slinging granny?? CIGAOww...lmao) & he's like gesturin 4 me to move it. Im like "w.e" so I lift it up, cuz he's obviously mentally retarded, and there's gum on the seat. I tell him, he retreats & winds up standing. Ok, back to staring out the window rite?? Wrong. Nigga asks me "so did u have a productive day??" I dryly answer "yea". Im sure he can tell by my tone that I don't want to be bothered. But he's definitely tone deaf, so he says "what is ur career, are you reaching ur goal??" I say "im a student" patient I am so I answer tho extra dry. Next, "oh what's ur major??" I lie & say im undecided. "Oh so, liberal arts??". "Yea". Nigga goes "oh sorry if im bothering you" I don't protest because he is and say "yea after work I usually don't want to talk. Id rather just sit & think" so he goes "oh im sorry I thought u were friendly". Yea, he thinks that's gonna make me explain myself & say how friendly I am. But naw. I aint got the energy. So I sit & think. Yay.

So then this puerto rican guy comes on & dudes like "what do u do?? How much do u make?? Are u ambittous?? Are u reachin ur goals?? Blah blah" so im laughing inwardly b/c nigga sayin he bout to run a multimillion dollar company. Lmao. If you wulda seen his ass u wuld know why im laughing. So as he's leaving he says bye to the guy & says to me "next time don't be so stink." Really tho?? U fucking bum ass nigga with your cheap ass worn to the sole shoes & tacky ass zoot suit. Fuck outta here. So I yelled "oh shut the fuck up!!" As soon as doors closed, ugh.
I don't like the fact that niggas think cuz a girl don't wanna talk to em they mean. And maybe he wasn't tryna holla. Either way I don't give a fuck. When I put on that face, respect it. I don't have to answer your lame ass. And call me mean. Call me a bitch. Say im stink. Cuz I am all of the fuckin above. Don't mean I aint nice, cuz im nicer than a mug. But sometimes I just don't wanna be bothered. So if you see me on the train, LEAVE ME ALONE. Unless u know I love u. And those I love know I love em. Smh. Nigga had on a fuckin zoot zuit and he prolly got a small dick too. Ugh. FINISH.

No comments: