Wednesday, March 18

Introducing: Yung Nate

My nigga Yung Nate, who has a hard time returning people's texts, recently did an interview with Nesha from SocietyandStyle.com and I have to say it taught me a lot bout the kidd.

"Yung Nate is one of the most passionate artists I have come across as of late. His range is impeccable, from songs about 'butchering' up the haters, to songs about making love to his lady (in graphic detail) he doesn't hold anything back. Even just sitting down and talking to this young man, you can feel him. As he speaks about his dreams, his fears and his inspiration his eyes and words are so filled with his emotions you might think he is about to tear up. He just wants to be listened to, and at this point people hear him but they're not really listening, at least not yet."
-via Society and Style
Read full interview here!!

I found Nate to be very honest and open in this interview, and it was refreshing. I only expect more to come from this artist & friend!! Cant wait for that project he mentioned "200N8" lol get it??

Get to know him more at YungNate.com

-xotoricheyenne.blogspot.com

No comments: