Wednesday, March 25

Killa Cam loves the kids!!

Today I was in my mom's Escalade, my Lil bro was asleep in the bag and I'm on my SK texting, when I hear "Cookie with some apple juiceeee. I aint mad at you cookies with some apple juice...". Since I only caught the end of it and I was in complete shock that Hot 97 would play this shit I didn't really hear much after that. So I typed the words in my phone to Google later...and when I do I see that its fucking Cam'ron. I was in shock. I expected it to be one of Soulja boy's goonies, not this nigga. I'm amazed that radio stations think that this is music. No nigga this some pre-school type shit, I'm pretty sure he lost a dice game with a 4 yr old & for winning gave the kid his own track. That is the most logical explanation, unless Cam actually thought this was good music...

See, He Does love the kids!! lmfao


-xotoriella.blogspot.com

No comments: