Tuesday, March 3

I know she didnt just...

So I was debating with my girlfriend over the obvious better-ness of Tauruses compared to Scorpios. I mean, c'mon a bull and a scorpion. Of course being the simple-minded insect she is she attacked with "I can sting you". Lame. I of course being the strong-headed one of the two countered "Nigga so what?!!? I can just STOMP YOU OUT!!!" lmao I smelled Defeat. Too Easyy. lol
so after a few tense moments she replied back "StH". I stopped. I know this bitch just aint StH me when she aint even StH. lmao. She knew she was wrong and signed off so as to not face further humilation. lmao

-All in good fun. We are total opposites but in a weird way totally compatible. I love my scorpio baby Troii Anne!! lol

2 comments:

yOung bLiss said...

l I didn't sign offfff, now I'm bout to get on my keri shit n blog bout scorpios lol

Tori Cheyenne said...

lol...watevaaaa