Friday, February 20

"Just like me, S-O-N-I-C"



Right now my ears(& other body parts. lmao) only crave one thing "Every Charles Hamilton Ex-Girlfriend's worst nightmare". This shit is "poppinnnn" (Troii. lol). Its a really cool take on Kanye's "808's and Heartbreaks", only less saddening...to me at least. lol. Its also really honest sounding and blunt. He's airing it all out!! There are 9 tracks on here, all named after ex-girls. Some have only one name as the song title while others have 3, I wonder if this says something of their importance. lol maybe??


While I enjoy the whole thing my faves are "Toya", "Shantel" & "Simone". why, well because...


"Toya" samples West's "So Amazing" and has some memorable lines such as: "...But her head made me asian, it was, so amazin, so amazin, so amazin...". Lmao. The end only sheds more light on Toya's amazing head game. “Toya I care about you, I really do, but you know your head is retarded." lmfaoo

"Shantel", a really deep one, samples "Welcome to Heartbreak". The lyrics are real and so is Charles's explanation for them. Thumbs Up. lol

"Simone"'s beat is crazyy, its the one you can bounce to(well at least i do...lol). I have a lot of songs where Charles talks of his relationship with her ("The Honeymoon's Over", amazing) so in a way I feel a strong connection to this song. lol... Sampling "AnyWay". The chorus touches home, "...nightmares suck and daydreams are nothing." Yea. I agree.


Download----> "Every Charles Hamilton Ex-Girlfriend's worst nightmare"


-xoxo

No comments: