Monday, February 23

"I think I have Espn or something..."

I've always thought that I was psychic and that I saw signs. Not like I saw ghosts or could communicate with the dead, but I've always had feelings. I grew up in a household where unorthodox Catholicism was practiced by my grandma; voodoo dolls, prayers, fortune-telling...yea. I was also never really into church or organized religion, I was(and still am) a very free spirit)...but I digress.

I always had Deja Vu when I was younger, Maybe once or twice a day...always!! but I never took it for anything. I could also hear peoples thoughts, well not "hear" but i'd sometimes start singing a song or say something to someone and they say "Um, I was just singing that in my head" or "How'd you know I said that in my head." Happened with my cuz before: We were on the fone and she was with a friend. She was saying something about him and I blurted out "ha ha!! he's a fruitcake!!" she said "Wait, how'd you know he was gay??" I said, "Didn't you just say he was??" she said, "No. I said it in my head. I ain't wanna say it aloud cuz he's right here." We were both freaking out to say the least. lmao

So yea, I'm always saying to people "This happened before" and I'm always met with quizzical & confused looks. lmao

Signs:
I see signs all around me. Recently its been towards one person. And its caused me to break down once (I was high) lol. We'll call him, Joe Boxer. lol So, I was feeling Joe Boxer(for a while) & Joe was feeling me. Joe's psychic too. So I'd see so many signs and one night when I smoked the white people's weed (that good shit, good looks ant) I broke down in my cousin's dorm. Why?? Because Joe was everywhere!!! lol. I look on the ipod & there's Joe's fave song. Then I say "Hi" to Ant's roommate and there's a big jersey hanging up with "Boxer" on the back. Then Joe's favorite star comes on TV & then Joe's...omg too much!! Weird huh?? There were so many more signs but due to my state those freaked me out the most. (I think weed makes you even more psychic)...lmao

ok, hope no one thinks I'm crazy for this (most of you already do tho) but its the truth. My mom experiences the same thing!! lol...all my psychic friends get me...Dionne I see you boo!! lmaoo



-xoxo

No comments: