Monday, February 23

Loves it!!

So, I'm usually not into the sporty look but I visited the Rugby store and fell in love...Yes, its that serious. Now I cant see myself spending the 90 bucks on some of the Polo's but this is worth every penny....
Its the Rugby "Ginny Cotton Ruffled Dress". Ain't it nice?? Its a regular Rugby style cotton dress which I'd normally never go for but the details make it extra cute!! Foremost, it has a very cute white ruffle going down the placket and a flower where the Rugby crest would normally be!! Any one who knows me knows that I adore Flowers!!! See pic at right.


Now at around $129 its something I'd know I have to make sure I wear. Lol. I will tho!! I already know how my hair is gonna look & what shoes I could wear with it. Lol...I'm a planner :-)
Find it at Rugby.com or The Rugby Store at University Place.
-xoxo

2 comments:

B Electronica said...

are u MAD! lolol polo is the man!

Neya said...

dis dress is OD hot