Sunday, February 22

"You The Fucking Best..."

Most of us remember Drake as "Jimmy" from Degrassi: The Next Generation" a popular teen series set in Canada (Drake's homestead). Well, He's changed a lot since then...

I first heard his music from my GF Troii, she loovess him!! lol Honestly I was like "Fuck outta here, I know Jimmy from Degrassi aint tryna rap wit his wheelchair bound ass." lol. (Im a bitch.) But she convinced me and I gave it a try. I immediatetly fell in Love with "Brand New" & "Come Real" ft. Kyoko.


Yea, he got me...


So I downloaded "So Far Gone" his newest mixtape & I gotta say this shit is meannn!! lmao. For real tho. He sings & raps, and hes sexy...yea I listen hawrd bodyy!!

While the whole project is hot(he samples Peter Bjorn &John for Christ's Sake!!), my fave has to be "Best I Ever Had", its a nice head bobbing joint. A Love song that girls could love & niggas can respect.

Yea, this has been on repeat!! "You the fuckin best...you the best I ever had..."

Im also really diggin' "Houstatlantavegas". Guess the re-occuring theme is that I love his songs towards girls. Pretending he singing to me...maybe...lol ;-)
"Unstoppable" is cool too, sampling one of my fave Santogold songs of the same name feat. Weezy F. Babyy.

Bottom line: Drake is thee shitt!! & I expect him to get hotter...

Download---> "So Far Gone"

-xoxo

No comments: