Thursday, February 26

"Transformers" much??

So, I know we've all seem them, they come out of nowhere and although we aren't the ones they after we kinda feel like criminals. I'm talking about the new undercover cars that the NY PD seems to be using like no tomorrow. They got yellow taxis, livery cabs, Luxury cars, Navigator trucks, Camry's...the list goes on. I feel violated by it. I'm not a criminal (weed is legal, ain't it??) but its just such a violation of some amendment, like they just come out of nowhere. I'm standing on the corner of 125Th & St. nick & like 2 cars transform like fucking well, Transformers, into a blur of lights and the deafening sound of sirens. Its ridiculous, there has to be some sort of law that prohibits this.

There must be a limit to the type of unmarked police cars you can have. And if there isn't then I propose we try to get one enacted. The point is, while there is a lot of voilence in the city we as citizens have a right to know what/who is watching us...and that includes the people we expect to protect us. Im kinda feeling that this is part of the "Patriot Act" that we were soo quick to get enacted after 9/11...smh...they got us again...

* I tried to get a pic or a few for this but it wouldn't let me copy thie links...hmm...is this a conspiracy?? Lol

-xoxo

1 comment:

INFAMY TV said...

I know exactly what your talking about....its crazy one minute your hailing down the can next thing you kno you see red and blue and a syren n ur like wtf?....next thing you know they gonna have buses.....ambulances...school buses lol....its getting crazy out here...lol