Monday, February 23

Pass That.

So you know how a remix can sometimes make a song slightly better?? Well, for these two songs the remixes made the songs a hundred thousand trillion times better. lol



First Up: Ron Browz ft. The Sickest kids-Jumping Out The Window(remix)

While the original boasts a slow beat with an extremely annoying "squeezy" type thingy, lol, the remix enhances the lyrics & dancecibility(idk) of the song. The beat is iight, but thats it.
The rock sounds added to it just makes it sound hardcore; like "Hell yea I am jumping out the window with this one!!" With the original I may open the window but I'd def be staying on the ledge. lmao.
The video is also better than the first, which sporst the usual girls dancing & making "sexy" faces in the camera. Yea, it was very original.

*The girl (w. the curls) was first spotted in Charles Hamilton's Brooklyn Girls



Saved this bomb ass shit for last:
Go Hard(Remix)-DJ Khaled, Jay-Z, Kanye West and T-Pain
Um yea. Jay KILLED IT!! This is my Shit when I'm high!! lmfao, had mad fun with this in Batavia. They know. lol

The Original was poppin, but Jay is like salt, add the shit to anything & the flavor is enhanced. Lol Salty!! Nigga said "Where you at Duval?? Ima go harder than You ALLL!!!" lmao Yo this the best song for when you high(shit or sober)..."And Ye go hard thats baby bro" lmfao.

Kanye did go hard "Felt like I had to play the fly on the wall. Felt like niggas was stuntin on me. funny how im flyer then them all ."

Damn, I need a L. lol


-xoxo

No comments: