Saturday, February 21

We Got Another One...

So I graduated class of '08, and its def my duty to share with you some talent from my year. first up, Terrence Stewart. I remember this kid fondly, he's mad nice & I rarely saw him without a smile.
He's fucking focused too, he knows what he wants to do with his life and thats be a rapper. Well, he's already a rapper but Im sure he wants to ger better and make it to the top. I dont doubt his ability to do so either, Im new to his music but its poppinnn!! lol...

He put out a mixtape coolly named,"Alumni Swagger" which he handed to me when i visited the school a few weeks ago. Upon opening it I realized the cd case was empty, lol...he quickly handed me a different one. Yes, nigga is stocked up (pause??), carry them shits with him.

Memorable songs include "Kisan's song" (a HS friend of ours)which is layed over Charles Hamilton's "Brooklyn Girls" beat. Its a cute sonng!! I also like "One more time once more", especially where he talks of his fave teacher Ms. Rodriguez and how she cared when no one else seemed to. He also has a deep song with Charles and my friend David(both alumni of FDA) named "Win or Lose".
Yea, bottom line this kid is grindin' and doin his thang...Now who was it that said '08 was a bunch of fuck ups?? Fuck Outta Heree!! lmao
Check my music player for the songs mentioned----->
Terrence Stewart on Imeem

2 comments:

Tstewart said...

This is a super cool Blog...Thanks I appreciate the support and expect more fire for years to come lol...Deadass tho im going to do this for life!!

Tori Cheyenne said...

lol...i dont doubt you!!