Tuesday, February 24

Talk About Them...


So Yesterday I felt like a beastmaster. Why?? Because I was literally waiting for 12m for Demevolist to drop their new shit "First Order of Business". I loved "Ayo! These Niggas Went Hollywood", so I was this would be thee same!!

I got it a little after 12, big-up to Likkle Miss at Looseneck.com, and I have to say its pretty cool. They've only dropped the first disc entitled "Plan", its consistent with the theme of the album.
I like to give my favorite tracks off of every album I review. I've already told you of my love for "Forever" and "So Fresh, So Fly" but I'm also IN LOVE with "She Got That". The song features Yung Nate, Show Tufli & Charles Hamilton, Three of my faves from Demev.

Its a somber love song and when I asked Nate about it he said that he wrote it at a sad time in his life(hope you dont mind). The recurring words in the chorus are "Baby can I be the one, I gotta know..."..

You also have to check out "Barely Legal" with Jmeans & Show Tufli and "Home" feat. B/A, Proven and Yung Nate. ...I cant wait for Disc 2!!

Shout out to Woody & Sha-leik for producing some great tracks.



Also...check out this funny ass Video, MTV Cribs: Charles Hamilton. Edited By St. Vil & Woody, its pretty great. lol



-xoxo

No comments: