Sunday, February 22

I already know whose song I'ma play...

So my gf Troi, one of the kinkiest girls around, got excited about this new toy!!

She tried to be low about it, wanting to send me the link on AIM asking me if my mom or little brother was around. I said "yea. why should that stop you from sending me anything" She giggles. Im confused. So she tries to find an article for it, I've already guessed that its a sex toy. Lol...I know her well. So she sends me the link and there says "Ohmibod Ipod Driven Personal Vibrator". lmao...

How'd I know?? Because I'd prolly get the same thing. We are simultaneously on the phone and she's telling me, gleefully, all that it does "It's so cool. It vibrates to your favorite song!!". Ok, now it actually sounds pretty cool. lol So she plans to have it shipped to my house. lmao...I think I might steal it...lol.

Troii's said she gonna play songs that have the most base: "A milli" then "Diva" and of course Trey Songz...lmao

Who'd I play?? Um... ;-)

-xoxo

2 comments:

INFAMY TV said...

very interesting......i like your other blogs too...keep it up;)

Tori Cheyenne said...

thx a lot =]