Wednesday, February 25

Jay St.-Borough Hall...

As I look unto the smiling faces of girls years younger than me
I seethe with jealousy.
Not of their clothes or youth but of their happiness.
Happiness I've never felt.
The happiness that comes only when loves is near.
And even thought I know that for most this won't last...
I am jealous of the moments.
The moment that probably feels like time stops & everything is still.
The moments that although you know it won't last forever,
you dream of a future together.
The moments that I fear will never come to me.
Moments that elude me. Love that eludes.
Me
And I know that it will come but tilll then....

*this isn't a self-pity poem. Its an "off-the moment" type shit, wrote it on my sidekick at the Jay st train stop in BK...lol So please no "Tori dont worry it'll come "(Darden. lmao) comments. Just appreciate it for the mediocre work it is. lmao

-xoxo

No comments: