Tuesday, April 7

Black people, save your money. Buy a house!!!

So I guess the "Air Yeezys" came out today, (yesterday??) and peopel are feinin for em. Why?? They are surely overpriced sneakers that are made for 3bucks over in Malaysia and sold to dumb ass niggas for $200+. Im so sick of seeing niggas in the hood with Montclairs, Prada sneakers, Gucci belts yet they ass still living in the projects. Maybe its the way I was brought up. My ma didn't spend what she didn't have on me. I see white people who dress their kids in Walmart fashions and while there child may not be the most "poppin" shit in the playground they mortgaged is paid off and they have savings. Its really ridiculous. Black people will buy their kids every Playstation that ever came out, all the new Jordans, expensive jeans all the time but they wont save up for a house to get out of le ghetto. ugh!! This has always irked me, partly because I was jealous of kids who had mad shit but as I got older I recognized it as a problem that needs to be fixed. What do you think??

-xotoriella.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jeneva said...

wow poor chris. rihanna on the other has a lot to worry bout. one all the chris brown lovers are gonna have a fit with her and to all those other girls getting beat on are gonna think its okay thinks to a pop star wit no brain i guess.