Monday, April 13

Do I really want to swallow this??

I watch a lot of tv, not ashamed, tv is interesting. However, I am annoyed by most commercials especially those for medications. There always so corny, showing pastoral images of white (and sometimes black) people running slowly through perfect fields!! How sweet, right?? No!! Well, yes. But the sweetness ends as soon as the mysterious voice discusses all the harmful side effects of the medication. Example: "This medication may cause death, nausea, headaches. In some cases changes in bowel movements, muscle aches, ulcers and kidney stones have occured." Like, who wants to hear that?? You show this great image & then this roll call of harmful aspects of the shit. Like I know that there are negative things that accompany these things but hearing it, rather than seeing, isn't attractive. Makes me not wanna even swallow. Lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pause..Pause..Pause..Pause..Pause..lol

But yea..... it's weird how a medication can cure something but cause something else...

I would rather hear about it than see it lol....