Saturday, April 11

Why do I do this to myself...

So, last night I got my 3rd tattoo avec mon ami Siara. I went to the only place I've ever gone, Concrete Jungle on 125th street. So after a loooong ass wait its my turn. Im kinda nervous cuz I want a flower on my inner arm but Ive heard that that spot hurts like hell!! But, w.e Ima do it. aitn no pussy. lol...so I get in chair. The tattooer(who's already tatted me) is like "yo the inner arm is gonna hurt like hell. Im just gonan be honest. I almost didnt wanna finish my tat." I was like "wtf. I dont wanna do it now!!" So Si suggested I get it on chest. Now I breifly thought back to all those horrid ghetto ass boob tats. But Im cute & therefore tackyness in thwarted. lol...so he puts it I look in mirror LOVE!! Yo this shit hurt!! I was like "I want this to be over. over over now!!" lol...and it was my first color tattoo, so I wasn't used to the shading. But afterwards I was very happy!! Its soo pretty, very exotic looking. Im def gonna get more to go over my shoulder & shit. iight. Yea. Got tatted. oww

-xotoriella

No comments: