Thursday, April 16

Drake interview on Power 105.1 with DJ Clue!!


So I rarely listen to the radio, for when I do im usually disappointed by what I hear. So im in my moms truck today, radio's tuned to Power 105.1 and I hear a song start playing, im like "wait, I know this song..." and its a Drake song from his lovely mixtape "So Far Gone" that I posted on previously. I was soo hyped!! Lol...im like "Mommy, this is Drake. He's from Degrassi. He raps. I love him" and in between bites of my yummy tuna sandwich I sing along...on a diet. Lol. I was so excited, Drake is le shizznit!! And then come to find out its a FULL interview!!! omg!! Like what god above blessed me?!? I've really like Drake for a while now even before "So Far Gone" my GF Troii anne put me on!! So yea I was mad proud that he was on their!! My crazy ass even texted Power 105.1 lmao!! groupie or fan?!!? haha


Lol, I began writing this hours ago but I got distracted...DRAKE You the fucking best boo ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, see we're true Drake fans, who knew him from back in the day when he was just Jimmy Brooks on Degrassi. I hate these so called wanna get out the hood rappers who all on Drake dick like he a GOD. He good but you only just now liking him. SMH.

GO AUBREY

Love
Jewell