Thursday, April 2

New New music from Charles Hamilton!!

Ok, Charles Hamilton must be going on a sabbatical or something b/c this is the 2nd day of new music from him. Not complaining tho. Today, he released his anticipated "Incubus Project" titled "At Most I'm Just..." and I have to say I really do like it. I wasn't too fond of yesterday's "The Dead Zone" but I'm feeling today's release. I've never really listened to Incubus, but Im on a mission to expand my musical thesaurus so Im seeing downloading in my future.

Download---> At Most I'm Just... by Charles Hamilton (there's no "paint-style" cover artwork, yesss!! lol)


-xotoriella.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Gambitt said...

Its just one of those nights for me or something. Cause here's another cover sence this project came with none at all.

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/lilblayde/?action=view&current=chatmostimjustALT.png

Peace

Tori Cheyenne said...

Thats good!! geez, just leave the font off. lmao cuz it fucks up ur hot ass graphics!! lol