Friday, April 10

Why im still single...

I feel like all my single girlfriends are looking for boyfriends, someone to fill that "void" that society says we have when not in a relationship. I admit, I was/ still am at times looking to fill that "void". I've gone through my fair share of guys(though I've had only 2 bfs). There was Sammy, who I "dated" for years in elementary & middle school till some fat bitch named letoya stole him(this seems to be a trend, fat bitches lol). Then in highschool I was such a nerd!! Ugh!! I dated this white guy who didn't go to my school named JP. That was a fail and I choose not to recognize him anymore. Lol...got a friend out of it tho. Love u Steph!! After him I developed a hugee crush on Anthony, went hard. But since he's a quiet dude and im hyper that simmered. So, I went to his best friend. No not on some "can't have you gona have your friend shit" but I liked his friend since like first day of school. Yea Miguel was my highschool crush. But wait, I've jumped the gun. Even before Ant there was George Speed. Lol, he was my bf for like a day. We later became good friends...so yea. Miguel. Ugh. That was an experience, really liked the kid. He just wanted to nut tho. Which now its w.e but back then it hurt. Senior year. Girls never talk to a guy with a gf, especially if she's a fat bitch who worships him. Why couldn't someone have told me that earlier. Talked to kid for months thinking "wow this is going somewhere" wrong. Only place he wanted it to go was the bed. Lol. Waste of a couple of months. Stressful. Then after was a guy who I won't name. Then another guy I won't name. Lol. Then another guy I won't name, and now its just me. And im really enjoying myself. I think im filling that "void" that is supposed to be filled by someone else. So I guess I'll be single for a while. And im totally cool with that. The stress that these young relationships provide isn't something im in the mood to handle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahaha, "Girls never talk to a guy with a gf, especially if she's a fat bitch who worships him" ewww Tenetrius haha


Love,
Jewell

Neya said...

no specific comments on anyone named or not named in this blog..if you know me then you already know how I feel, but cute blog and yes be wise ladies, be patient when it comes to stuff like that i feel it's best to grow into something then rush into it cuz there's a better chance of it working out if you take your time..and tor i think we all will find love when it's our time (i kno u might beat me over the head for the comment). WE ARE YOUNG and there's so much out there plus in my eyes men ain't sh*t(words of my mommy also)& i've seen to believe it cuz i've been threw a lot myself (most cases i've made wise choices but in like 2 i didn't)..anyway i'ma write a blog myself cuz i type oded here lol..thanks tori