Wednesday, April 1

New Music: Charles Hamilton "The Dead Zone"

Our favorite rapper Charles Hamilton has dropped another mixtape, "The Dead Zone". Charles has had a pretty eventful week; getting engaged and being called a "jacker" of the beat on his song "Shinin'" on the Pink LavaLamp album. However, like the musical genuis he is, he's continued to bless his starchasers and fans(check his blog for theory). Here's the new shit. And albeit the shoddy cover artwork (Really, my 5yr old. lil bro could've done better), the mixtape is pretty good. Not my fave from him but It's Charles Hamilton & its all lovee!! Lol

Download---> Charles Hamilton "The Dead Zone"

More:

"Why don’t I give a f*ck about anything any mortal has to say to me? Because I’m dead. In a sense, I guess I’m a zombie. But I’m kinda not. I walk amongst you all, but the things that determine your average person’s happiness… well, don’t effect me. I store all said thoughts in “The Dead Zone”."

-CharlesHamilton.blogspot.com

For details on each track go here ---> "The Dead Zone" track-by-track


Oh & being the grammatical asshole that I am its "affect" not effect". lmao ;-)

Charles Hamilton dead, a zombie?? Say it aint so...

-xotoriella.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Gambitt said...

I'm not a fan of the artwork niether. I made my own, if you like it use it.
ill blog by the way ;)

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/lilblayde/CHDeadZoneAt1.png

Tori Cheyenne said...

i'd like to have seen it but it says the image was removed

Gambitt said...

My bad, try one of these. It works for me.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/lilblayde/CHDeadZoneAt1.png

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n145/lilblayde/?action=view&current=CHDeadZoneAt1.png

The Talented Mr. Hamilton said...

Did it ever occur to anyone that I WANTED people to do a cover? You know the whole "Get fans involved" thing...

"I know how this looks..."

It's right over Jimi's head...

Whatever...

~~Charles Hamilton~~
***beep***