Thursday, April 2

This makes me want to mate with Asher Roth!!

Lmao!! So, im on Looseneck and I see "Asher Roth’s Rendition of D’Angelo’s ‘How Does It Feel’ (LMAO)" ...knowing that Jessica(who runs the site) is a tad corny, lmao, I figured it really wasn't that funny. WHOA!!! I was soo wrong!! What I see on my screen is a fine ass peice of nekkid white boy. Asher Roth is hott!! (dont judge) Please, just watch...



-I totally felt like he was singing to ME!! lmao...he's soo skinny. haha!! But he went hard and I loved it. Pause!! lol

Asher's album "Asleep in the Bread Aisle" drops April 20th.

-xotoriella.blogspot.com

1 comment:

mZ pRetTy meMoRieS said...

I dont blame you. lol. he's pretty fly for a white guy.

If you can look past his frequent grungy look. LOL

Im def getting his album since it comes out on my B Day