Tuesday, April 21

BowFinger

Im pretty bold, so i've been told, and this blog is no exception. I guess Im at the point in my young life where I dont care about what others think of my expressionism. So please remember that when reading this blog, Im simply being me. And even when I do speak bodly on things im not doing it to spite others, im doing it for me. Does that sound selfish?? I dont think so. This is MY blog. And its also the blog of anyone who reads it, and those readers have been guided here by the stars because they share my boldness and/or can relate to my some of my posts. Ok, enough of this. lol...Just had to remind myself why Im doing this.

-xotoriella

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EPIPHANY!!!! lol....

You probably already know but Charles put a link for the Binge Vol 1 on his blog.....

Tori Cheyenne said...

yes yes i have it!! lucky us huh??