Wednesday, April 22

New (old) music from Charles le Hamilton!!

I feel like Demevolist is just throwing up music. But good throw-up music. lmao. The latest sick Demev nigga to vomit is Mr. Charles Hamilton, (ok enough with the vomit-metaphor or w.e) who's released years old music in the form of The Binge Vol. 1: Staring at the lavalamp. I've heard about this many times and supposedly its a classic. But its not. Its a Demevlassic. Im a cornball. lol. But its is really amazing!!




Faves :"Hamiltonian Roast(feat. Tha-Engineer aka Sha-leik, Yung Nate and more)", "They Call me Charles"(done to the beat of Snoop's "Who am I(What's my name). smooth), "Throw Some Pink"...ok I truly like the wholee mixtape!!

This is refreshing to me after Charles' last few releases (The Dead Zone. ugh) which I weren't to fond of. Sadly.

This is a must!!

Download--->The Binge Vol. 1: Staring at the lavalamp by Charles Hamilton



-xotoriella

2 comments:

Gambitt said...

Didn't like "The Dead Zone"?...damn...its kinda one of my favorites.

This mixtape is worth a listen but I like Charles when he's into his "projects" rather his "mixtapes".

Tori Cheyenne said...

naw, I felt the "Dead Zone" sounded wayy rushed and I couldn't really connect to the lyrics. I really didn't like it, at all. lol