Monday, April 6

Spotlight: P.A

So this guy on Facebook hit me up on chat and started talking to me and shit. I normally ignore but his lucky ass musta caught me in a good mood. Lol. So we're talking and its obvious he's a HUGE fan of Demevolist. Not too surprised, they hot shitt!! lol...I felt like I needed to post for this kid, he's mad cool. So I shall.

He emailed me this long ass(but very detailed)bio, pssh, my ass to lazy to write all that. lol. The important shit is this kid is determined. He's 18 from D.C, he's a Kanye lover, first rap song he ever memorized was "Through the Wire"(lovess it). Besides Kanye, P.A is influenced by Lupe, Common, Ludacris, T.I and Charles Hamilton. He plans to release a mixtape called "One Man Duet" in July 09 and later(in 2010?? Naw kid...09) a series of mixtapes based off of the "Amazing Spiderman" comic books a la Charles le Hamilton. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention kid has a "Spiderman" obsession!! lol...I really dont get guys & their characters. At all. lol

His first single, off of "One Man Duet", is below titled "College Kid Swagga" ft. B-Ezzy. And I like it. He's told me that he's gotten better since then and is always trying to improve. And really you cant ask for more. So keep looking for him...so happy I could help someone just trying to do them. Naw, lemme stop lying...I did this for a verse. lmao ;-)
"College Kid Swagga"- P.A ft. B-Ezzy



Check out---> P.A Youtube page & P.A Myspace page


2 comments:

Repryx said...

^_^

Anonymous said...

P.A!
doing it big...and ima have to agree, he's gotten wayyyy better since CK swag