Monday, April 6

"Booted at the party drinking big ole cups..." lmao

Im pretty sure I have an obsessive personality. Not on some "I love you. Ima come to your house in nothing but a scarf" type shit. lmao...but I tend to think about someone/thing for long periods of time without straying. I guess im a "devote-er" if thats a word. Ive really been obsessed with one song for that past few months. "Get Wild" By Charles Hamilton & Hugo Boss. I lovee it!! At first it was my "high" song. And all my friends know this is my shit!! lol..."Just lose your mind. dont stand there and nod baby move ya spine. (and get wildd) Let ya ass go.." lmao but now I can listen to this shit back to back. I mean its not the most lyrically complicated shit, but its just mad cool. "Niggas looking at the coup, wanna know how much it cost. Shorty staring at my suit, yes its Hugo the Boss..." And CH's ad libs are mad funny. Ahh....I just love it although im like a year late on it idc. Its my shit.

"Pink wearing beat-tearing menace is back with a vengance. So digg this. Got em running off the block. My freestyle got Britney Spears running of the top. LOL"

"Stepping on the scene with some Louies on my feet. Shorty lookin at me like she wanted me to beat, so I creep. Im like I wanna get witya. The ice on my chain made her think she takin pictures, so she froze..."

So looked for it on Imeem and did not find it. Maybe Charles Hamilton will read this & hear my plea!! I need this song on my blog like NOWWWW!! lmao...see dont I sound obsessed?? haha!!
"so get wildddd"


-xotoriella.blogspot.com

No comments: